DRY GOODS SHIPPING
For orders up to 5 Kilograms, Shipping Australia Wide is at the cost of $11.95. If the total weight is above 5 kilograms and there is an additional shipping cost, we will advise you once the order is ready for dispatch.
When you spend $100 or more, we provide free shipping Australia wide for the first 5 kilograms. You pay for the weight of the order minus 5 kilograms.
If your order weighs over five kilograms, we will indeed contact you about the additional shipping charges.
Express Post For Dry Items
Express Post for dry items orders is available at an additional cost, based on order weight. Please reach out to us via email, and we will obtain a quote for you.
COLD ITEMS SHIPPING
All orders for cold items will be sent via express post to avoid spoilage.
As the cost of Express Post is calculated by weight, Cold items are shipped separately to Dry Goods. To help keep the cost of Express Post down.
Shipping is only despatched Mondays and Tuesdays during standard working weeks to avoid cold goods sitting in Courier warehouses over the weekends.
Express Post is usually overnight or two days delivery, with other country areas sometimes three days.
- Spoilage due to Missed deliveries is at the Buyer’s Expense.
- Unfortunately Cold goods may not be returned.
- Change of mind and or Cancellations will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- If an item is damaged, incorrect or faulty, you must contact us within seven days to arrange your return or exchange.
- For frozen items, the entire cost of Express post is at the buyer’s expense.
The weight of the order at checkout is approximate. Orders are weighed after they are packed to get the accurate weight for Shipping Cost. One of our friendly team members will contact you if an additional freight charge is required.